1. Whether you choose traditional slatted-back, Adirondack, or rustic log outdoor rockers on your porch, wood rocking chairs blend in with the natural world for a seamless transition from inside to out.
2. Outdoor wooden rocking chairs can be made from several types of wood, each with a different style. Cedar or teak rockers are naturally weather- and rot-resistant, although other wood rockers can be painted with a protective, beautiful finish.
3. Get a pair of wooden rockers so you can appreciate the sunset with a friend. Better yet, snuggle up in a cozy double-wide wooden porch rocker and you'll never be cold on a chilly evening again.
4. Outdoor wooden rockers can make your home feel like a bed-and-breakfast, even if you never have any guests. You and your sweetie can sit on the porch and relax without going on vacation. Unfortunately, your wooden rocking chairs can't cook breakfast for you.
5. After a lavish backyard BBQ picnic or Thanksgiving dinner, you'll appreciate how the repetitive motion of wood rocking chairs helps with digestion. You can even convince yourself that rocking expends those excess calories you just ate.
6. The first wood rocking chair was used as a garden sitting chair, so it's only fitting that you use yours to enjoy the great outdoors. Wood rockers have become synonymous with relaxation, so it's imperative that you have a few on your porch.
"Wonderful website and product selection. I had seen this chair at a local store earlier today and decided to go home and see if I could find it for a better price. I found it at your site for less money and you included FREE shipping!!!""
-Ms. J. B., Cincinnati, OH